The B&B I Colibrì is in Cienfuegos, the city is dubbed La Perla del Sur (Pearl of the South) for its beauty, its liveliness and its beaches.
The bed and breakfast or Casa Particular was born in 2013 from the ideas of two guys: Yettel, from Cienfuegos and Andrea, an Italian born boy from Rimini.
"Our desire has always been to become the first point of reference for all Italians who want to visit and learn more about this unique country.
We have created a comfortable place where people could enjoy their holydays in this wonderful place. We prepare typical Cuban and international cocktails, we cook delicious italian and cuban traditional dishes and we organize for all the guests who require, the transportations and all the necessary bookings for excursions in the best places near Cienfuegos.
Our name, I Colibrì, wants to celebrate a couple of Colibrì that visits the garden of the B&B everyday afternoon. "
In 2005, UNESCO inscribed the Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos on the World Heritage List, citing Cienfuegos as the best extant example of the 19th-century early Spanish Enlightenment implementation in urban planning.
- Castillo de Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles de Jagua - fortress
- Arco de Triunfo - the only Arco de Triunfo in Cuba
- Cathedral de la Purisima Concepción - cathedral with stained glass work, built 1833-1869.
- Delfinario - dolphins and sea lions in a saltwater lagoon
- Jardín Botánico de Cienfuegos - 97 hectares of botanic garden
- Museo Provincial - furniture and porcelain museum
- Palacio de Valle - built 1913–1917 in neo-gothic style
- Palmira Yorubá Pantheon - museum of religious afro-catholic syncretism
- Parque José Martí - park in Plaza de Armas
- University of Cienfuegos "Carlos Rafael Rodríguez" (UCF) - the province's secondary education institution.
- Rancho Luna Beach
+53 43 527454
Check in/Check out
Open 24h all days